Date:      Sat, 20 Jul 1996 11:39:20 -0500
From:      Global Internet Shopping Mall <gism@isot.isot.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Automatic File System Check Failed

Everything was going good.  I was configuring the ttys and ran kill -1 1,
after awhile I rebooted the system.  Since then its telling me:

        swapon: /dev/wd0s2b:  no such file or directory
        /dev/rwd0a: clean  .....
        /dev/wd0s3f:  no such file or directory

I haven't change any config to files systems, my /etc/fstab looks like this:

        /dev/wd0s2b     none     swap     sw 0 0
        /dev/wd0a       /        ufs      rw 1 1
        /dev/wd0s3f     /usr     ufs      rw 1 1
        /dev/wd0s3e     /var     ufs      rw 1 1
        proc            /proc    procfs   rw 0 0

Good thing this is my practice/learning PC...  Would appreciate your adivce.