Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:37:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kurt Werle <kurt@twoface.shiftmanager.net>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Native JDK?

It's been many months since the FreeBSD team announced they were going to
ship a native version of the JDK with version 4.5.  Here we are at 5.0,
and I don't see any sign of that Shipped Native Port.

Should I give up hope and just use a linux box for my Java work, or is
there still a chance that the port will be done (in the near future)?

Thanks,
Kurt
---
kwerle@pobox.com