Date:      Sat, 21 Dec 2002 15:34:57 +0000
From:      "Elite Bizkit" <elite_bizkit@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Another issue :(

I dont think mplayer like me much :( Sound is fine now, I have sound in XMMS
and KDE but now mplayer has developed a new problem. This happen yesturday,
I cant remember if I did anything to mplayer but it has started to jerk real
bad. The sound as all screwed and the video staggers from frame to frame.
This ONLY happens when using gmplayer, when I use "mplayer foo.avi" all is
ok. Has any one had this problem before?

- BiZKiT o_O