Date:      Mon, 5 Oct 1998 12:48:12 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Anders <gollum@rdc.cl>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: First Commands

On Mon, Oct 05, 1998 at 01:11:20AM -0400, Anders wrote:

> Haha, I've been using FreeBSD for a month now and I still havent used all
> of those commands :-).

Great! You're exactly the kind of person who has a clear view. Which
commands do you use most? Which did you find most difficult to learn?
Is there some command you would like to use but it's hard to understand?

When I first tried to install FreeBSD I kept running out of disk space,
either during the installation or later when installing packages. It
was many weeks and many reinstallations later before I discovered that
there is a command (df) to show the amount of free disk space :-(
I suspect there's still more that I would use every day if I knew they
existed.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-