Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 2000 15:12:07 -0600
From:      Ben Lutgens <blutgens@usinternet.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCMPC100 pcmcia problems

Hey all, I have a LinkSys Etherfast (PCMPC100) PCMCIA nic and am trying to get
it working under 4.1.1. When pccardd starts it says "No Card in Database for
'NULL' 'NULL'

I even compiled it into the kernel ed0 and made sure the IRQ wasn't used and
set the ioort to 0x300 which is where it's at under linux, iomem is set to
0xd8000 i think. I just get 'ed0 Device not configured'

Is there a HOWTO or some docs on setting up a pcmcia NiC, I can't seem to get
anything to work. I check the archives and saw nothing that looks like my
problem. Is there a way to "probe" my card and see what's going on?

pccardc dumpcis shows nothing about the card which works fine normally.

TIA
--
Ben Lutgens  Cell: 651.387.9065  Home: 651.703.9541

Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (T)hrowup