Date:      Thu, 27 Feb 1997 16:30:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Steve <shovey@buffnet.net>
To:        Rob Simons <rob@xs1.simplex.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Exchange Server getting email

What I do is tell people to get a UUCP gateway program (I usually
recommend spinmail because nobody ever calls me for help when they use it
- http://www.spinmail.com - i think there is another one called tenfour
but Im not sure the URL).

This way they poll x number of times an hour or day and drop of and grab
their mail via phone lines.