Date:      Fri, 02 Oct 1998 15:43:14 -0400
From:      Adil Baig <sdckar@ibm.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   looking for a software distributor/or a join venture

hi,

We are looking for a person/ or a company  who can help us out in
getting software orders and  can establish our office in America,
Europe, Asia and Middle east regions.

We would like to give you our organization brief introductions. A.A
InfoTech backed by its team of highly qualified professionals is
operation with modern facilities and contacts abroad with vision 2000
of  the employers of the Global Village sharing same message and
information universally with strict adherence to set values and ethical
practices
with honesty, consistency and integrity. To achieve its targeted mission
A.A InfoTech developed a special working relation with the Skill
Development Council Karachi, a public service organisation constituted
on a tripartite basis by the Ministry of Labour, Manpower and Overseas
Pakistanis, Government of Pakistan  with active participation of ILO and
the Employers’ Federation of Pakistan as recommended by the World Bank
under a Contractual arrangement with the Employers to develop Human
Capital in accordance with the flexible needs of employment market,
Human Resource Development and placement, facilitate entrepreneurship,
management skills, training and retraining,
assist school leavers fresh graduates and redundant employees to be
trained in need oriented qualifications, develop talent pool data bank,
all through public, private and its own facilities. A.A InfoTech
affiliating itself with the activities of Skill Development Council
shall provide a sustainable working realtionship by assisting in the
sector of information Technology assisting training, placement and as
provider of software requirements for the domestic and international
market.

For more details please check out our web site :
http://www.aainfotech.com

We shall be highly appreciated and thankful to you if you can send reply
as early as possible. We shall be pleased to provide any further
information you may required.

With Regards

Amjad Ullah Khan
Chief Executive