Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 1997 11:09:38 +0300
From:      Michael Bielicki <michael.bielicki@linkdesign.com>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   News over Sat ???

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR

Hi there,
I have a question to all the ISP's getting their newsfeed over sat.
I have to setup a ISP in Eastern Europe and the bandwith there wights gold.
So, is Sat a good option right now ????

A year ago it wasnt :))

Any suggestions ???

Thank's

Michael

--
                           Michael Bielicki
Link Design International Ltd.              Buisnetco Telecommunications Ltd.

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR--