Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:48:13 -0800
From:      <zzerver@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   help on adduser

i got a free shells server on freebsd, i offer free access to my server =
to enyone, the amount of request for new shells has been to heavy for me =
and i can keep up with adding new users automaticly, i write a shell =
(sh) script that takes care of everything for me, i create a new user =
'newuser' ...i promote 'newuser' to 'wheel' ...then i try to assign =
'free.sh' as default shell for 'newuser' so when some body logs as =
'newuser' runs my script, then my script will create the new user on my =
system ...but unfurtunatly freeBSD do not letme assign my script as =
shell, what am doing wrong? ...if there is any way i can let some body =
or some how automaticly add users to my system....its any already made =
script, program? or ??? please help.