Date:      Sat, 7 Jun 2014 23:40:30 -0700
From:      Garrett Cooper <yanegomi@gmail.com>
To:        Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@FreeBSD.org>, Julio Merino <jmmv@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-testing@freebsd.org" <freebsd-testing@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-jenkins@Freebsd.org
Subject:   "Smoke tests" for FreeBSD VM images?

Hello Craig and Julio,
	One of the things I=92ll be working on in the upcoming weeks is =
automating merges to my fork(s). In order to make sure I don=92t merge =
broken code, I would (at the very least) make sure that I am not booting =
up a broken image. Is there a smoke test that has been added for =
determining that basic bits are functional (boot, basic networking, =
etc), and if so, where could I find said results [in Jenkins, etc]?
Thank you!
-Garrett=