Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 1998 14:59:46 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Subject:   Re: Jordan's editorial at Freshmeat

On Tue, Jul 14, 1998 at 10:11:18PM -0600, Wes Peters wrote:

> Thanks for the pointer.  Well done, Jordan.  We should make each and
> every member of the -advocacy list go read this -- we need them on
> board with this philosophy as well.

Actually this started with a thread in -advocacy.
Eventually someone passed the info on to -chat.

Sometimes (but this particular case is different) I see threads "moved
to -chat" and can't tell where they came from. I've sometimes thought
it'd help avoid this kind of confusion if those doing the move said
where the thread been shifted from as well.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-