Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 1998 15:39:31 +0100 (MET)
From:      Lennart Sorth <unils@team.uni-c.dk>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   request for a working javac please.

I am struggeling to get Java and VRML applications
compiled on FreeBSD 2.2.5

Is there a list (or even an archive) of compiled JAVA and VRML
applications somewhere ? - specifically a functioning javac
would be hugely appreciated...

I have tried to compile  :

    vrweb-1.5  : loads of errors.

    vrwave-0.9 : stalls, as I cannot make any javac run
                 The Netscape_javac is broken, and all my
                 attempts to find/build one has failed...

the most annoying thing abou this is that most of what I am looking for
exists from the developers in Linux versions, but not FreeBSD.

best regards
---
Lennart.Sorth@uni-c.dk  \\
Uni-C,Vermundsgade 5     \\