Date:      Thu, 07 Sep 2000 15:26:12 +0800
From:      Donny Lee <donny@CoreBit.com>
To:        Johan Larsson <johan@ludd.luth.se>
Cc:        FreeBSD Mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Netgear FA410TX device time out

Johan Larsson wrote:
> >   where can i find the fa_select program and doc? I'd like to
> >   give it a try with my D-Link DFE-650.
> http://webperso.easynet.fr/fonvi/fa410tx.html or
> http://www.freebsddiary.org/last-netgear.html
> You do get "ed: device timeout."? Because if you don't you probably need
> to change the pccardd flags. Mine are (running on a thinkpad 570).
> pccardd_flags="-i 5 -i 11"
> pccardd_mem="0xd4000"

  Yah, same as mine, ThinkPad 570e.  The DFE650 is detected at boot
  and also shows started, but always gets a msg:

    /kernel: ed1: device timeout.

  i'm also confused about the "ed1", should it be ed0? I have
  only one card inserted on my system, where the ed0 goes?

> >   BTW, will the program work for 5.0-C?
> I don't know, but i don't see why it shouldn't.

  well, i will get back with the resolt soon.

--
 // Donny