Date:      Wed, 4 Mar 1998 20:09:44 -0600 (CST)
From:      Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
To:        John Kelly <jak@cetlink.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Donations.

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, John Kelly wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Mar 1998 11:23:36 -0700, Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
> wrote:
>
> >So, you don't get 'control', you get to state what you like and hope
> >that the developers choose to impliment it.  If they do, great.  If they
> >don't, great too, but you may choose not to give more money in the
> >future because they didn't do what you wanted them to do.
>
> I understand your reasoning, but it's not enough incentive to make me
> part with my money.  Clearly many have agreed with your viewpoint, but
> I also think there are many others who will agree with mine.

Apparently not.  I have seen only two emails up to this point that merely
defend something similar to your viewpoint.  As Jordan has stated, if you
want something done, and you have the funding, then go ahead and find
developers to code what you want done.  Continuing to push this issue in
this forum is obviously getting you nowhere.

--
Kyle Mestery
StorageTek's Network Systems Group