Date:      Sun,  4 Apr 2004 03:13:31 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Abuse Department <abuse@safepages.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   [server bounce message] Regarding a recent mail delivery attempt.

ATTENTION:   YOUR MESSAGE WAS MARKED AS SPAM BY OUR SERVERS.

Your message exceeded this user's spam threshold.  Thus, your message
was rejected.  If this is a valid message, please follow this URL to
to be added to the user's whitelist.  This will allow all future
messages from you to be allowed through.

Click the link below (if this does not load correctly, cut and paste
the URL between the "<" and ">" characters into your web browser):

<http://spamblock.safepages.com/index.pl?data=am9lYkBpc3AuY29tCmZyZWVic2QtaXNwQGZyZWVic2Qub3Jn&sum=2ajansRWoYcbyDOXT4ieCQ==>;

Once added, you will want to resend your message.  If this fails, you
may want to write a small message to the user just asking to be added
to their whitelist.  Thank you for your patience in this matter while
we try to keep our users mailboxes free of unsolicited commericial email.

If you believe you have received this message in error, please feel free
to contact our abuse department, and we can explain why you are receiving
this message.  Please refer to the subject line when inquiring.

Our abuse department is reachable via <abuse@safepages.com>

[[[Whitelist Tool Version 5.2.5]]]