Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:07:30 +1100
From:      phil grainger <phil@ozxpress.com.au>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   ip redirection

hi,
our isp recently got a satellite feed and i managed to get the squid
talking via the sat ip's ...

no i am wanting to use the satellite for incoming ftp and incoming napster
traffic.

our servers run a 203. (land line) and 209. (satellite) networks our
clients use
203. ip's

our clients gateway is a freebsd 3-stable machine although i can change that
to a linux 2.2 box (of course i would prefer the freebsd solution!)

the freebsd box is running ipnat and ipfw

has anyone got any advice on how to manage this

thanks,

Phil Grainger