Date:      Wed, 26 Oct 1994 02:20:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Scott Mace <smace>
To:        dima@freefall.cdrom.com (Dima Ruban)
Cc:        CVS-commiters@freefall.cdrom.com, cvs-gnu@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/gnu/usr.bin/cc/cc_int reload1.c

This seems to break the compile of setup.c in fsck for me....
Anyone else see this?
This is with sources supped about 5 hours from when this message was posted...

I get fatal signal 6 with revision 1.2 reload1.c..

--
Scott Mace - smace@freefall.cdrom.com -or- smace@neosoft.com
FreeBSD Development Team.