Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 1995 02:55:55 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
Cc:        waddell@POSC.org (Dave Waddell), gary@wcs.uq.oz.au, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: To anyone who lives in Houston TX.

> While we're about it  Are the there  any single women here, within
> driving distance of SF?
> :) :)

None that I'd introduce to a known Australian!  We've too few
available women here already - go get your own Sheila, you aussie wolf
in cheap clothing!  Ours are so innocent and unsuspecting - they
wouldn't know what hit them and then would be embittered for life,
leaving the pool of available women even sparser for the rest of us!
You guys are worse than a water lily infestation!

:-) :-)

					Jordan