Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 1996 22:53:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM>
Cc:        FREEBSD-HACKERS-L <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Web server locks up... but not quite. (?)

On Sat, 17 Feb 1996, David Greenman wrote:

>    This really sounds like the out-of-mbuf-clusters problem.

    That should have been logged by syslog though.  I didn't see any
indication of failure (other than a gap in /var/log/messages when the
machine was "down").

> What do you have maxusers set to? Do you have an NMBCLUSTERS=<n>
> kernel option?

maxusers    128
options     "NMBCLUSTERS=4096"
options     "OPEN_MAX=2048"
options     "CHILD_MAX=1024"

--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org)
Systems Administrator, Internex Online Inc.