Date:      Mon, 2 Dec 1996 08:17:42 -0700 (MST)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Laws of Physics (was Re: SCSI A/V drives)

Wes Peters writes:
 % If you stick around as long as I have, you eventually get to write
 % your own job title so you can impress friends and colleagues, and
 % stump everyone who doesn't get it.  Jordan was highly amused by mine
 % and that of my partner at Comdex last week.  Unfortunately, he didn't
 % get to meet the third member of our party, Mark A. Matthews, who is
 % titled "Evil Genius, Acme Rocket and Stormdoor Co."

William Wong writes:
 > Just curious... What were your titles?

Me: Director of Hacking (true, in the unix sense of the word) and my
partner Jody: Chief Mechanical Officer (he keeps the machines running
and does most of the network cable stringing, etc.).  Our other
partners haven't yet come up with titles, so we haven't yet bothered
to print cards for them.  ;^)