Date:      Sat, 22 Feb 1997 14:41:01 +0100
From:      roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fr.freebsd.org?

According to Jordan K. Hubbard:
> There's no www.fr.freebsd.org or ftp.fr.freebsd.org - has the French
> FreeBSD subdomain died entirely?  Should we call for a new set of
> volunteers to resurrect it?

I have to find a well-connected site for www.fr.freebsd.org (I have some
idea and will check with the administrator) but last time I asked Remy Card
(ftp.ibp.fr) if I could alias his site as ftp.fr.freebsd.org, his boss
refused because it would not make as much advertising as ftp.IBP.fr...

Now that the IBP is dead as an entity and the boss has changed, I'll try
again.

mail-relay.fr.freebsd.org is running well.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
  FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #39: Sun Feb  2 22:12:44 CET 1997