Date:      Sat, 15 Mar 1997 01:03:00 -0700 (MST)
From:      Diana Eichert <deichert@wrench.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sendmail Question

On Sat, 15 Mar 1997, Christian Hochhold wrote:

> Good Morning =)
>
> Thank you very much to all that replied, especially
> Randy Berndt - I had it up and running -working with info, sales
> etc. within 5 minutes ( ironic isn't it, that I spend several
> hours trying to figure out what was wrong ).

My thanks also, I kept putting virtual domain support on the back
burner.  When I saw this question and replies come down the pipe I
decided to not put it off any longer.

The pointers sure saved me a lot of time and means I get some sleep
tonight, PLUS I accomplished something besides drinking to many beers on a
Friday night. ;-)

diana

Diana Eichert
VP Technical Services