Date:      Sun, 04 May 1997 12:13:36 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@bitbox.follo.net>
Cc:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, cvs-all@FreeBSD.ORG, CVS-committers@FreeBSD.ORG, cvs-user@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/release Makefile

> It is extremely convenient, even if it is a little 'unclean'.  With
> this in place, I can use the following shell-script

I was just about to say the same thing to Bruce, thanks for saving me
the typing. :-) I basically do exactly the same thing from my
maintainance shell scripts when I want to rcvs commit to freefall's
repository from my own checked out tree (which does not point to
freefall).  Changing the Repository values is, indeed, trivial and far
easier than adding back the CVS/ infrastructure to a src tree which
has had it totally eliminated.

						Jordan