Date:      Sat, 29 Nov 1997 01:11:08 -0100 (GMT)
From:      Remy NONNENMACHER <remy@synx.com>
To:        kdulzo@caffeine.internal.enteract.com
Cc:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rc564 on SMP

On 28 Nov 1997 kdulzo@caffeine.internal.enteract.com wrote:

> Answers one question I had.  However the second is how exactly would one
> switch teams.  And practically which should be joined?  The obvious more
> effect japan group.  Or our own --

Switching team is quiet easy since reconfigurating client can be done.
About JFUG, it seems to be more difficult: their Web site is all Japan 8----O.

What would be great is some kind of 'meta-teams' joining separate teams
with same goals. This would allow you to act for team-freebsd (leaf),
meta-freebsd (branch), meta-Free-Unixes (root) and, why not, team-anti-M$.
This would offer more flexibity in expressing our-self.