Date:      Sun, 08 Feb 1998 11:57:36 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Alex Le Heux <alexlh@p.funk.org>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bt848 driver with MIRO PC/TV

This is an X server problem and not an fxtv problem. Basically, you have
to ensure that the full screen mode, 640x480, is well programmed for your
X server / Monitor. You can test this very easily . Just press
<ctl> <alt> <-> to go back <ctl><alt> <+>.

Take a look at your /etc/XF86Config thats where the modes are defined for
the X Server do a man XF86Config to find out more and the tool
to configure XF86Config is XF86Setup again do a man on XF86Setup to
learn how to program /etc/XF86Config.

	Cheers,
	Amancio