Date:      Sat, 28 Mar 1998 22:11:43 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        nathan@rtfm.net, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux emulation and x11amp (more of an emulator issue now)

Tnks John.

Basically, also I see the  multimedia mailing list acting  as
a place to hash out issues which affect multimedia applications
then after we have exhausted all possible avenues should we post
to hackers or current with a clear explanation of  the problem.
The problem statement should be clear and if possible clearly place
the burden of the problem in hacker land and if you can do so there
is no need to mention that it affects your multimedia application .
This is because we traditionally solve our own problems so in many
instances the problem statement gets ignore in current : No need
to worry for about their little singing app working , they will
find a work around or who knows maybe they will even fix a kernel bug 8)

Trust me it is nice the current way that is working.

	Regards,
	Amancio