Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 1998 19:51:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -question on -doc

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Nik Clayton wrote:

>> I will write in HTML if it can help you guys at all.
>
>Any and all submissions welcome. It might just take me longer to get the
>time to do the conversion. If you send a pointer to it using send-pr,
>other's have an opportunity to grab it and add it.

OK. I will write it and then I will post a URL and submit a send-pr. All
of this I will do after I get home from Christmas break if I don't get a
shot at a telnet session somewhere 1000 miles on the otherside of the
internet.

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/