Date:      Thu, 01 Jul 1999 12:38:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Mark J. Taylor" <mtaylor@cybernet.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, Joe McDonald <joe@vpop.net>
Subject:   Re: The NetMAX product

I was about to clarify this, but Greg beat me to it:

  Greg is the one who we contracted to write the software RAID5
  implementation.  He is the one that created vinum, so the
  credit all goes to him!

In the current release, the NetMAX/FreeBSD uses ccd and mirroring.
We are working on changing this to RAID5/vinum in the next release.

Right now, we are all working very hard on getting a Linux version
of NetMAX out the door.  We are very close...

-Mark Taylor
NetMAX Developer
mtaylor@cybernet.com
http://www.netmax.com/