Date:      Sun, 5 Mar 2000 16:44:57 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        matt@msg.ucsf.edu
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: best way to sync /usr/ports?

On Sat, Mar 04, 2000 at 01:10:45AM -0800, matt@msg.ucsf.edu wrote:

> well i gave CVSup a shot.  worked like a
> charm.  /usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile just needed to be slightly
> edited and i was good to go.

Now that is the kind of messages that I'm happy to read in the list.

People who post questions, and after a while, they post a message that
says they've actually managed to solve the problem at hand.

Including the way the problem was solved is not mandatory, but I always
value it more, if it's included.

Thank you,
Matt.

--