Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:06:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
To:        Brian McGovern <mcgovern@beta.com>
Cc:        freebsd-qa@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Test talk at Usenix?

Sadly, I only saw this post significantly after USENIX, or I would have
said "yes!" :-).  However, with that in mind, I think it might be a good
idea for us to hold such a session at BSDCon in February, assuming the
right people would be present.  A reasonable agenda would probably include
general discussion of the release cycle, QA for releases, QA for commits
to the release branches, and related issues.  Do you plan to attend
BSDCon, and would you be interested in putting such a session together?