Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2001 23:43:44 +0100 (BST)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@webweaving.org>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
Cc:        "Vladimir B. Grebenschikov" <vova@express.ru>, Ollivier Robert <roberto@eurocontrol.fr>, FreeBSD Current Users' list <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Interrupt messages from usb0 on CURRENT

Please only back out the part that early outs on no interrupt for us at
all.  There are some other changes in there which might indicate other
problems, like interrupt masks set wrong and interrupts from the
controller we are not but should be handling.

I didn't realise that PCI devices were that badly designed. Sorry.

Nick