Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:00:43 -0800
From:      bmah@freebsd.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        Niall Brady <bradyn@maths.tcd.ie>
Cc:        bmah@freebsd.org, nik@freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docproj port problem

If memory serves me right, Niall Brady wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:25:35 PST, bmah@freebsd.org said:
> >
> >With my RE team hat on, I'll say we can probably hold a day or two.  I
> >put the rest of RE on notice that there's a small problem so there
> >won't be any surprises.
>
> Best to back it out... I'm a bit all over the place with work these
> days... no point holding up the release ;-)  I'll fix it after...

OK, done.

Actually, I realized later that we don't actually do releases using
JADETEX=yes anyways, so technically speaking it won't break the
release.  Still, we need to figure this out.  One alternative might be
to have Yet Another Knob that says, in essence, "don't assume that TeX
is installed in the normal place, but use kpsewhich from an existing
TeX installation to find it".

Thanks!

Bruce.