Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2002 07:26:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Thomas D. Dean" <tomdean@speakeasy.org>
To:        dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie
Cc:        jb3insf@pacbell.net, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Asus A7A266

David was helping me with my problem, about two weeks ago.

I finally got a response from ASUS tsd on this issue.  Nothing.  I
asked twice, two weeks ago, and they responded twice, yesterday!

I have an ATI Radeon 7000 installed in the system and it is working
great.

I am willing to remove it to test anything.  I can provide serial
console access via my gateway and tip.

Thanks,
tomdean