Date:      Sat, 16 Aug 2003 12:06:30 +0200
From:      Tilman Linneweh <tilman@arved.de>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: tvision broken on 5.x

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5

* Kris Kennaway [Sa, 16 Aug 2003 at 11:11 GMT]:
>=20
> I started fixing the tvision port (seems to need #include <cassert> on
> a few files), but then I discovered that patch-max includes 52
> patches.  These should probably be split up into individual patch
> files, per the Porter's Handbook.  How do you want to approach this?

Since the patchset got quite large, the original plan was to fork tvision
( new project: http://sourceforge.net/projects/stl-tvision/ ).
But I have no idea how far Max Okumoto got with this.  Max?

If it is usable I can try to make stl-tvision CVS compilable with new gcc a=
nd=20
update the port.

regards
tilman