Date:      Fri, 10 Jun 2005 04:47:47 -0400
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: RFC: cleanup of linux ports (enhanced version)

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

On Sat, Apr 30, 2005 at 04:03:41PM +0200, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> at http://www.leidinger.net/FreeBSD/port-patches/ports-WIP.diff is a
> mega-patch to cleanup some issues in linux ports. You get this mail
> because your port is affected by this patch. This patch is subject to
> testing on the ports build cluster (as soon as the necessary resources
> are available, not before 5.4-Release), but it would be nice if you
> could take a look at parts of the patch which affect your port.

[...]

FYI, I've been in the process of testing this patch with Alexander.
Since it's a large patch, please coordinate or postpone all commits to
affected ports to reduce the additional maintenance workload for us.
Hopefully we should be done over the weekend.

Thanks,
Kris

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM--