Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 2010 06:34:41 -0400
From:      Alejandro Imass <ait@p2ee.org>
To:        Patrick Lamaiziere <patfbsd@davenulle.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: u3g network problem

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Patrick Lamaiziere
<patfbsd@davenulle.org> wrote:
> Le Wed, 31 Mar 2010 08:18:26 -0400,
> Alejandro Imass <ait@p2ee.org> a =E9crit :
>
>> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 5:27 PM, Patrick Lamaiziere
>> <patfbsd@davenulle.org> wrote:

[...]
> I use ppp (wvdial does not seem ported to FreeBSD, is it a Linux only
> program?)

I only dial out with my laptop which has Debian on it, and I assumed
that there was a FBSD port. Sorry, about that. I guess you're right,
but it seems odd that it's not ported to FBSD being such a friendly
tool for ppp. I found the sources here: http://alumnit.ca/wiki/?WvDial
but the wvstreams library does not compile right off the bat. Sadly I
don't have the time/need to play with this but if I did I would
definitively try to get it to run on FBSD if it were possible.

Best,
Alejandro Imass