Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:07:54 -0800
From:      David Brodbeck <gull@gull.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bash can not find most of my commands

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 9:53 AM, Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com> wrote:
> Thus, if you *really* want a superuser account with bash as its default
> shell, you can always use toor for that purpose. =A0I don't much see the
> point in setting a superuser account to use bash anyway -- or any other
> account, really -- but the option is there if you must have it.

It turns out auto-completion with hinting and command history
searching are pretty addictive if you're used to having them. :)

Personally, I usually just use sudo, or run bash as my first command
after gaining root powers.  But it's very interesting to finally find
out what "toor" is for.  I'd always wondered.