Date:      Sun, 3 Mar 1996 12:23:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OK, so what would YOU like to see on that second CD?

On Sat, 2 Mar 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > On Mon, 26 Feb 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > >
> > > Just what would you folks like to see? :-)

Besides the CVS tree, which would give me visibility I now lack, hmm,
there's one thing that I'd kinda like, me and maybe other folks who have
C++ classes to work into: a port of gcc-2.7.2.  Not replacing the 2.6.3,
but able to work along side it.  Maybe some folks would want the pentium
version, but I have a pair of 486DX66's, so I wouldn't.

A copy of the last src-cur -A file.  It's too damn big to download
conveniently for those of us with university accounts and limited disk
areas.

I don't like the idea of this being more than 1 cd, this was supposed to
be a bargain basement special for hackers, not a replacement for the main
subscription.

> 					Jordan

Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu, I run FreeBSD-current on n3lxx + Journey2

Three Accounts for the Super-users in the sky,
  Seven for the Operators in their halls of fame,
Nine for Ordinary Users doomed to crie,
  One for the Illegal Cracker with his evil game
In the Domains of Internet where the data lie.
  One Account to rule them all, One Account to watch them,
  One Account to make them all and in the network bind them.