Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 1998 03:35:31 GMT
From:      jak@cetlink.net (John Kelly)
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Brian Handy <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New 3.0 SNAPshot CDROM about ready for production..

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998 18:20:03 -0800, "Jordan K. Hubbard"
<jkh@time.cdrom.com> wrote:

>If you're really interested in moving away from -current in a
>*meaningful* way then you're not interested in my CD anyway.  You'll
>want to track -current with CVSup until it reaches some level of
>stability that you, personally, are happy with and then stop for
>awhile.

Yes, of course.  I'm tracking current and looking for just that moment
in time to occur sometime during the next few weeks.

But it would also be nice to have a -current SNAP CD somewhere close
to that same time.

--
The day of the proprietary OS is over.  Long live free software.