Date:      Mon, 06 Jan 1997 19:09:39 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>, mbarkah@hemi.com, mrcpu@cdsnet.net, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pib comments.

In message <281.852599490@time.cdrom.com> "Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:
: 	"When the only tool you know how to use is a hammer, you'll
: 	 use the first screwdriver you come across for pounding nails."

"Back when I was a youngster, we had to use hammers as a torque
 wrench, and let me tell you, they worked a damn sight better than
 these new-fangled things you call torque wrenches today.  Sure it was
 hard to use, but you had to know what you were doing or you'd blow
 everything up."

Warner