Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:56:52 -0700
From:      Chris Irvine <chris@threeprong.com>
To:        jeremy@cableaz.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: (usb terminal)

This may not be the direct solution you are looking for...
but consider some of the usb-serial products from keyspan.

http://www.keyspan.com/products/homepage-Serial.spml

I would image you could null-modem between two usb-serial
converters. Also not sure if Open|Net|FreeBSD support
serial off USB devices like this.

Not sure why you need to do this. Is an old palm running
termal software an option for you?

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:33:00 -0400
 "jeremy@cableaz.com" <jeremy@cableaz.com> wrote:
> I apologize in advance for the way off topic but this is
> where I turn for
> advice. Does anyone know how I can HyperTerminal using a
> USB port?
>
> Thanks
> JB

Chris Irvine mailto:chris@threeprong.com
sending spam? mailto:misterX@threeprong.com
PGP Fingerprint:
4C3F 9211 1C58 DAA6 ED98 1D85 19CC AAFD 0643 B887
Advanced custom solutions for MacOS X, Solaris, UNIX,
Networks
Sun Certified Solaris 8 Administrator