Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:29:04 +1000 (EST)
From:      Nicholas Charles Brawn <ncb05@uow.edu.au>
To:        "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@asme.org>
Cc:        John Kelly <jak@cetlink.net>, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Correction for Caldera article

Does anyone have any figures for this? It's nice to say to raving linux
fanatics (and friends) but they'll tear you to shreds unless you have
something to back it up.

Nick

--
Email: ncb05@uow.edu.au	| http://rabble.uow.edu.au/~nick
Nicholas Brawn - Computer Science Undergraduate, University of Wollongong.