Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 1998 15:35:53 +0200
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        adeno@pc.jaring.my, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is Bt848 MCI compliant?

On Thu, Jun 11, 1998 at 09:29:24PM +0800, Abdul Razak.A.R wrote:
> Hi..
>
> Please excuse me if i am asking the wrong question at the wrong place.

You are.  It's not a large problem, though :-)

> I am a VB programmer and would like to know if a capture board with the
> Bt848 chip can be controlled using MCI commands. Is there some kind of
> mciXXX.drv for it ?

You're talking Windows, right?

This is NOT a Windows mailing list, so we're unfortunately not able to
help you.

There are a lot of people mailing this list with Windows-specific
questions, and we're attempting to track down where they get that
idea. It would help if you could tell where got the inspiration for
mailing to this list, so we can (if possible) avoid the confusion in
the future.

Eivind.