Date:      Wed, 02 Sep 1998 19:14:37 +0200
From:      Rob Schofield <schofiel@xs4all.nl>
To:        Aleksandar Kacanski <kacanski@umich.edu>, Free BSD Hardware list <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ISDN cheap router

Aleksandar Kacanski wrote:

> I am looking for a very cheap bud a good router or let me put this way I
> need something that will be available to connect more than one station
> (no serial) Something that has 4 UTP(RJ45)  so that I could wire a small
> network.

Based on what you describe, I can recommed ZyXel's P128 2B+D
router/gateway product. Low cost, reliable in operation. A few problems
(audio path distortion) but for the price damn good value. Have been
running one here for a while (10 months?). Has only a single UTp port,
but a cheap $60 UTP 4-port hub should solve that...

Rob Schofield
--
The Ninety-Ninety Rule of Project Scheduling:

The first ninety percent of the job takes ninety percent of the
allotted time, the last ten percent takes the other ninety percent.