Date:      Sun, 4 Oct 1998 16:11:05 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Daemeon Reiydelle <daemeonr@Anthros.Com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How do I search the site?

On Sat, Oct 03, 1998 at 10:01:56PM -0700, Daemeon Reiydelle wrote:
> Daemeon is a half-blind dingbat. As soon as I returned to the site and
> began poking around I was greatly embarrased to find "Search" on the
> yellow bar. Please ignore the question below.

Hehe, you're not the first to miss it. Right up top, bright yellow,
why don't people see it? Some visual perception thing perhaps.
Thanks for coming back to let us know.

While the experience is fresh in your mind, do you have any idea
why this happens? Is there some way it could be made clearer?

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-