Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 20:23:07 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        Sean Kelly <kelly@plutotech.com>
Subject:   Re: About additional contributors

On Wed, Dec 09, 1998 at 03:56:04PM -0700, Sean Kelly wrote:
> Oh, and when do we start updating /doc/en/handbook instead of the old
> linuxdoc versions?

When I've finished.

FWIW I should (tomorrow) be announcing a freeze of doc/handbook with
effect from 16th December. During the freeze I'll then merge in the
last round of changes.

I'm about to post a call for testers to confirm that the ports for the
Doc. Proj. all install properly and the Makefile correctly builds all
the formats.

If all goes well, I expect to have cut over to doc/en/handbook by the
end of the year.

In the meantime, please don't commit to it, 'cos it makes my job merging
changes more difficult :-)

	    C.R.F. Consulting -- we're run to make me richer. . .