Date:      Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:10:30 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@cup.hp.com>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /sys hierarchy

On Tue, Jul 04, 2000 at 03:53:12PM -0700, Marcel Moolenaar wrote:
> Good point. For the linuxulator this has been discussed before and
> something in the line off...
> ...came out of it.

Even before you get an Alpha, would you be able to seperate the Linux
bits before 4.1-R so the 4.x sys/ tree stays the same for most of its
life and matches 5-CURRENT?  I have a tarball of /sys/alpha/linux/ that I
could pass on to you to look at what is needed MD wise for the Alpha.

Just a list of what should be repo copied to /sys/linux and ``cvs rm''
from /sys/i386/linux/ would be very helpful.  I can do forward the list
to the CVS meisers and do the cleanup if you don't have time to deal with
it.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)