Date:      Sun, 30 Jul 2000 18:33:26 +0200
From:      Florian Bofinger <bofax@camelot.de>
To:        Jan Knepper <jan@smartsoft.cc>
Cc:        Veaceslav Revutchi <vr@dnt.md>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: web hosting, what ftp to use?

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 09:08:05AM -0400, Jan Knepper wrote:
> Well, I use proftpd and configure it with alternate passwd and group
> files.
> proftpd setup works almost the same as Apache. Users once they have access
> are locked into their server root directory. I only configure it for those
> that need it of course.
>=20
> HTH
>=20
> Jan

Are there any sftp-Clients for Windows? We use proftpd, too, and I'm
thinking of using proftpd within a ssl-tunnel...

Florian

--=20
Florian Bofinger <bofax@camelot.de> - CameloT e.K.
www.camelot.de - Der "sagenhafte" Internet Full-Service Provider=20
'Can't buy what I want because it's free' - Pearl Jam (FreeBSD rocks)

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH--