Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 2000 00:41:39 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <fran@reyes.somos.net>
To:        "Chris Coleman" <chrisc@vmunix.com>, "freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Joe Warner" <jswarner@uswest.net>
Subject:   Re: [dn-editors] I have a story..

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:30:52 -0600, Joe Warner wrote:

>In the future, if I come up with some information that I think would help others or I have an
>idea for another article, I will certainly think hard about sharing it or writing it at all.
>Thanks for nothing.

Joe,

I think that it is about been pratical. If you write a good
article and someone publishes it then other sites can just have
a link to it. Daily Daemon news could have had a link to the
article.

If the article was published in more than one place several
people worked harder than they had to plus it only, very,
marginally added more visibility to the article.

francisco
Moderator of the Corporate BSD list
http://www.egroups.com/group/BSD_Corporate