Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:06:49 -0700
From:      Freddie Cash <fcash@sd73.bc.ca>
To:        newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: using Netscape Navigator

On July 26, 2001 10:23 am, you wrote:
> Noel Balansag wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > I installed the following packages : dante and netscape navigator,
> > and I cannot find any instructions or hints on how to use them in
> > KDE. Could you please help me out?
>
> Simply run netscape! Bring up a terminal (konsole) and type
> "netscape". You can add it to your menu by running kappfinder.

Even easier (so you don't have a mess of term windows in the=20
background) is to kust use the RUN command on the K menu.  Once that=20
works, just use the menu editor to add an icon for Netscape.

--=20

                  Cheers
|      Freddie       |      WebCT Admin      |
|  fcash@sd73.bc.ca  |  FreeBSD/Linux Admin  |
|    Co-op Student   |    Security Advisor   |